To our valued Clients and Customers,
We are pleased to announce beginning June 1st, our offices will resume normal business hours. We will be open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, and Fridays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
The uncertainty around the pandemic has many people with immune system challenges concerned about exposure to the virus. As we continue to navigate the changes of this pandemic, our priorities remain the same and we are dedicated to the safety of our employees and customers. While we are resuming normal office hours, we still strongly encourage virtual or phone appointments, and we are only offering in-person appointments if necessary.
Here are the precautionary steps we have put in place to continue to operate safely and effectively during this time:
AT OUR OFFICE
- Team training on current recommendations for preventative health and safety has been completed with all team members to ensure they are well-versed and adherent to best practices.
- We installed hand sanitizer stations in our lobby and conference rooms.
- We are frequently sanitizing high volume areas such as door knobs, conference room tables, and communal spaces after every client meeting.
- Team members who are not well, are required to stay home.
- We are keeping our distance to show you we care. We will greet you with a wave, bow, pledge or Namaste, but sadly, will no longer offer handshakes and hugs during this time.
- Masks will be required by all visitors. If you do not have a mask, one may be provided for you.
- We are monitoring and are poised to adapt quickly to any guidance or requests from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local health departments.
We have also heard from many people who want to talk to us about creating a will, trust, power of attorney, healthcare directive, etc.—just in case-- but they need more flexible options for doing so.
Thanks to technology, we have flexible options to meet with you or your family virtually. If you are concerned about your exposure to the virus and prefer to meet virtually, you may opt to have your consultation or review meeting via video call. A member of our team will walk you through the technology by phone, prior to your virtual call, to ensure you feel comfortable and prepared.
We are putting steps in place to offer our Financial and Wills & Trusts Seminars from the safety of your home, so our community can continue to stay informed about their estate and financial planning options. For many, our educational webinars are the first step to creating their estate plan
We also ask for your assistance to ensure the safety of others. If you are sick or symptomatic, please stay home. Per the CDC, if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or suspect you may have it, you should avoid public spaces and ensure you are seen by a doctor. Again, we can meet with you virtually, if needed.
ENSURE YOUR BASIC ESTATE PLANNING IS DONE AND UP-TO-DATE
Everyone should have these three basic documents, regardless of their wealth or health:
- Healthcare Power of Attorney. Allows your agent to make medical decisions for you (in consultation with your physicians) if you were unable to make those decisions for yourself.
- Power of Attorney for Property. Allows your agent to pay your bills and make other time-sensitive decisions during a period of your incapacity.
- HIPAA Power. Authorizes those you designate to access your protected health information.
We are communicating regularly with our team to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and yours.
Thank you for believing in our mission and continuing to be a client and friend of the firm. Our thoughts remain with those being hit hardest during this time.
We remain committed to your Health, Wealth, Happiness and Legacy,
Take care, Chris Anselmo
Ps. Follow us on social media to stay up to date:Facebook.com/BrooksideFinancial
Brookside Tax & Financial Group, LLC is not affiliated with or endorsed by Centers for Disease Control and or any government agency. The content of this (Marketing Material) is for informational purposes only and should not be used to make any financial or personal decisions.