We offer a multitude of services to help you solve your puzzle.
With the right plan, you can potentially earn money with your money through the use of fixed annuities* and life insurance. Our firm can help you create a dependable and sustainable source of retirement income to be used now, in the future or whenever you need it most.
- Fixed Annuities
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Medicare Supplements
As an independent insurance firm, we are able to shop dozens of insurance carriers to find the best rates and product solutions to fit your specific needs. We also offer complimentary reviews on your existing fixed annuity and life insurance contracts.
*Annuities are designed to be long-term investments. Early withdrawals may impact annuity cash values and death benefits. Taxes are payable upon withdrawal of funds. An additional 10% IRS penalty may apply to withdrawals prior to age 59 ½. Annuities are not guaranteed by FDIC or any other governmental agency. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuing insurance company. Fixed Indexed Annuities are insurance products and not considered a security or investment. Some restrictions may apply. Call for specific details and availability.
For additional Legacy Planning information, visit Anselmo & Company, LLC.
- Insurance Planning
- Beneficiary Review
- Retirement Planning
- Financial Needs Analysis
- Analysis of Present and Future Expenses
- Income Planning
Social Security Maximization
For many retirees, Social Security benefits form the foundation of their retirement income. In order to make sure you get the most out of your benefits, you should have a solid grasp on this complex matter.
- What is your Social Security amount?
- When is the best time to start taking your Social Security benefit?
- Are there different options if you are married?
- Does earning additional income while you are on Social Security impact the value of your benefit?
- Do you pay tax on your Social Security benefit?
Please contact us to receive your complimentary Social Security Maximization Report!
Brookside Tax & Financial Group, LLC and Christopher Anselmo are not affiliated with or endorsed by the Social Security Administration or any government agency. This content is for informational purposes only and should not be used to make any financial decisions.
Our services include:
- Personal tax preparation
- Partnership and corporate tax preparation
- Trust tax preparation
- Gift tax preparation
Even more importantly, our services include tax planning at all levels. Tax preparation encompasses reporting what has transpired whereas tax planning involves being proactive by making smart, informed decisions about how taxes affect an overall financial plan.
Our Generational Vault is a virtual “safety deposit box” for you to upload important documents and view financial information.
It is comprised of three dynamic components:
- A secure portal to pass and store confidential financial documents.
- Daily investment and banking values powered by a third-party vendor.
- Snapshots of financial assets and expenses for you to view your full financial position, and receive monthly newsletters, market commentaries and meeting alerts.
Generational Vault is available 24/7 making your essential documents readily accessible at the click of button.
Contact us today to learn more how Generational Vault can help ensure that you are left with clarity instead of chaos.
Medicare generally provides health insurance for most people age 65 and older, and others who have received Social Security disability benefits for at least 24 months, have end-stage renal disease or have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease). Medicare is similar to Social Security, since it is a federal program that you have paid into throughout your career. Just like Social Security, you want to maximize this benefit in retirement.
Medicare is split into four parts:
- Part A: Hospital insurance – covers the costs of health care at medical facilities. Offers coverage for medically necessary inpatient care at hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, hospices and some home health services.
- Part B: Medical insurance – covers the costs of health care outside medical facilities. Offers coverage for doctors’ services, hospital outpatient care, mental health and some preventative health care services.
- Part C: Medicare Advantage (MA) plans – policies you can purchase from certain private insurance carriers that provide the same (or more) coverage as Parts A and B.
- Part D: Prescription drug coverage offered through private Medicare-approved insurance companies.
Many people with Part A do not pay a premium because they have already paid enough into the system. As with Social Security, a certain portion from each one of your paychecks is deducted to pay for Medicare. When you’ve had Medicare tax withheld from you or your spouse’s pay for at least 40 calendar quarters, then you may be be eligible for free Part A coverage.
The monthly premium associated with Part B is set according to income level, although most people will pay a standard monthly premium amount and a small yearly deductible. Individuals who have an annual income greater than $85,000 and couples who have a joint annual income greater than $170,000 will have an extra charge added to their premium due to their high income level. Parts C and D are provided via private insurance companies so the monthly premiums of these policies depend on the extent of their coverage and can vary between companies.
Disclosure: We are not affiliated with, or endorsed by, the Social Security Administration or any other government agency